Gas Service/Meter Installation Process
- Fill out the application for gas service below.
Please note: You will receive an email confirmation as soon as the form has been successfully submitted.
- You will receive a notice of gas availability from HG&E.
- If gas is available, hire a heating contractor that will install your desired gas equipment.
- You will contacted by HG&E to schedule the service/meter installation.
- Once HG&E's work is complete, your heating contractor can complete their work.
- Once approved by the plumbing inspector, HG&E can activate your gas service.
- Contact HG&E at (413) 536-9300 to coordinate your gas service turn on.
(please note:contractor must be present during turn on to start your new equipment)
Application for Gas Service
If you have any questions regarding this application please contact Customer Service at (413) 536-9300 or Gas Distribution at (413) 536-9404.